GM ECM injector driver capacity

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Mon Aug 24 23:03:11 GMT 1998

My Edelbrock ProFlow  (Weber/Marelli?) is 4 channel w/ 2 injectors each. I think
it was created from a 4cyl unit. Yours is a 2x4 system now. Can't do any more
than smoke it but I don't think doubling the load will hurt anything. They take
a lot of current to open, you might be exceeding the design parms but I think
they are overbuilt.  Try it.  Tom