GM ECM injector driver capacity

Matt Smith msmith at hypertouch.net
Tue Aug 25 19:38:53 GMT 1998

I kinda jump in the middle here with out all of the information:
If the injectors in parallel, the inductance will go down.  This should also
provide less back emf...right?

If they are run in series, then the inductance will go up.

I don't know if the drivers can source enough current to all of the injectors.
If not, I would probably break the set up and run say 8 groups (of 2 inseries)
all in parallel, or 4 groups of 4 in series in parallel with each other.

Just my $0.02,
-Matt