Software for the "electronic fuel injector flow bench."

David Garnier garnierd at csd.uwm.edu
Wed Aug 26 03:47:16 GMT 1998

I was blown away looking at the article on the electronic
fuel injector flow bench that's posted on diy_efi's website,
what a piece of engineering work, wow.  I am struggling
with 2 cars that have ailing injectors and this looks to
be the ticket. Does anybody have a copy of his software
that I could have or an address for John De Armond???

While still thinking about injectors or my sick injectors,
I got desperate and brought home a Tek 2432 scope and AM503
current probe to look at the current waveform of each,
thinking that I might find a clue. I found 2 shorted
injectors, one of which I would have never found without
the current probe!  The first one was changing resistance
about 2 ohms from cold to hot but the second one I wasn't
sure about. Now I wish I owned a digital scope and a
current probe.

dave garnier