Injector Sizing: REALLY dumb question

Gary Derian gderian at cybergate.net
Wed Aug 26 19:53:56 GMT 1998

I think the early TBI system pulsed the injector at a fixed frequency and
varied the duty cycle.  The 4 cyl Iron Duke engines were this way in '82??
I remember watching one at idle with the air cleaner removed.  Reving the
engine did not change the pulse frequency.  This was just a by the eyeball
observation.  Seems plausible.

Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>