Injector Sizing: REALLY dumb question

goflo at pacbell.net goflo at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 27 05:43:27 GMT 1998

I'm aware that what I suggested is'nt how most current systems work -
The
injection event is fixed at whatever advance the designer feels will
accomodate
the rpm range he has in mind.
Per matching "squirt" with "inhale", the idea of advancing/retarding the
injection
event is to improve the low-end torque characteristics of motors
designed to
produce HP at high rpm - Free low-end torque is not a bad thing.

Regards, Jack