new comer to the mailing list

Phil Payne efi at isham-research.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 27 16:33:26 GMT 1998

In message <s5e3e534.070 at MAIL.TAIT.CO.NZ> Bruce Robertson writes:

> Now I am rebuilding a Bond Equipe (you probably never heard of one!)

I've seen one burn.  Quite spectacular - fibreglass body, magnesium
alloy wheels, alloy engine block and head, ...

All it leaves behind are the springs from the seats and the driveshaft.

> What sort of cars are you people into - I guess if the majority of you are
> in the states then it will be V8 stuff!

Understanding (and perhaps modifying, later) an Audi quattro.  Hitachi
ECU using HD6303 chip made under licence.

--
Phil Payne