O2 Sensor Bias

Walter Petermann corsaro at brokersys.com
Thu Aug 27 22:12:32 GMT 1998

Woosh...
never heard of that, but then I'm not familiar with GM. Ok, so
you're saying that if the ecm is tracking at a certain location
in this '18th block', which can be tweeked by biasing the O2,
then the ecm will remember this setting and use it as a 'base line'
to calculate fuel at WOT?
Have you come up with a circuit to add the voltage to the 02? I can
give you a hand with it Sunday morning.

  Walter

PS If the car senses full throttle with a switch you could try
   disconnecting it.. just a thought.