O2 Sensor Bias

greg kring summit01 at nationwide.net
Thu Aug 27 23:43:36 GMT 1998

Excuse me, kind of new here. What's wrong with lowering fuel pressure to lean
out the mixture "across the board" as you want. Since GM ECMs go into open
loop at wide open throttle (signaled by the throttle position sensor) the best
way to lean it out, or richen it for that matter, is by changing the base fuel
pressure. Lower the pressure until you get the O2 readings in the range you
want (800-850?). Unless your base fuel maps are way off or the injectors are
sized wrong that should work, right?
greg kring