101 Stuff and promedit also

Jason Weir jweir at worldnet.att.net
Sat Aug 29 01:24:34 GMT 1998

I just put 2 files up on my web site, the first is an Excel Spreadsheet
of the data from a 7747 eprom, all the code from 0x617 on I deleted,
then I made all of the known addresses bold.  It really shows how much
we (read me, myself and  I) don't know.  Sorry its in hex but hey. Maybe
I'll do another in binary, it will make the looking for new tables
easier..

http://home.att.net/~jweir/747prom.htm

The second file is my current .ecu file for those using prom edit/delco
edit.  There are 2 weird looking tables at the end # 26 and 27 check
them out and lets hear what you think. If you don't have the newest
version of promedit this file won't work because of the checksum
recalculation additions, I still have not gotten the checksum thingy to
work so it beeps at you every time but oh, well,

http://home.att.net/~jweir/747ecu.htm

If there is any tables/switches that I missed let me know and I will
update both files.  let me know if anyone needs the version of promedit
I have... later.

--
Jason Weir
88 Wrangler - 258 Chevy TBI