Wide range lambda sensor (was: O2 sensor bias/ a/f curves)

Raymond C Drouillard cosmic.ray at juno.com
Sat Aug 29 04:59:19 GMT 1998

A while back, Garfield designed a circuit that uses the Honda sensor.
Since he isn't going to give it out, I would like to take a crack at it.
Does anyone remember where he got the specs for the sensor?  I already
have an idea what the circuit would look like.  I just need some hard
data on the sensor.

Ray Drouillard, BSEE