GM Cross Fire Injection For Sale

Kevin Crain kevin at warpten.com
Sat Aug 29 21:52:46 GMT 1998

Swapping a TPI system into my 1982 Chevy Camaro Z-28, the factory Cross
Fire Injection system is up for sale.  This is a dual-TBI system, intake
designed such that each TBI feeds the opposite cylinder bank on a V-8.
Long runners, lotsa low-end grunt.

This is a complete system, including the factory ECM (stock and Hypertech
chips), Electronic Spark Control module, distributor, engine
compartment wiring harness, in-tank fuel pump, TBIs, intake manifold for
small-block Chevy, air filter housing, and all sensors and relays.  It
works great, is currently pushing my Z to/from work daily.  Will pull the
top plate and TBIs so as to leave them balanced, ready to bolt up and run.

Throwing in two brand-new GM rebuild kits for the TBIs, bought last year
when I was prepping to do a Bruce Plecan hop-up on it, cost me $35 each.
System will be available for shipment Sep 18th.  Asking $200 US or best
offer.

-Kevin Crain
-Knoxville, TN