hey!

Roger Anderson Dodge1979 at webtv.net
Wed Dec 2 01:11:21 GMT 1998

Greg:
Thanks so much for the info/suggestions. This is why I got on this list!
Wish I had found this site a couple of yrs ago. I installed the rising
rate regulator in hopes of lowering the fuel pressure at idle but cant
get much below 40psi so I decided to go the multiple inj/cyl route. This
64us increment I keep seeing....fill me in. Something to do with the
pulse width I would guess? I think the smallest flowing Bosch injectors
(Kinsler) were around 12-15#. I wonder why there might  be probs using
these as the prim and the 24# as secondary?  Again, I was told that
similar injectors (prim/second)would be the way to go ... This Accell
unit is set up for 12-15 ohm injectors. Do you know of another
make/brand of similar resistance/size with smaller flow rate?

thanks.
roger