Ox sender actual function

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 2 04:21:05 GMT 1998

There is always good papers in with the bad.  All journals have same
problem.  EPA mobile sources, seems to get most of there regulatory
ideas from the big-3 especially GM.  There equipment is mostly
donated.  The past few years in phasing in new emission stds. they
could not get there test setup to test.  If your in AnnArbor area
stop by and visit lab.  You can reach Cliff Tyree there and by email
at the EPA web site.
alex