Super chargers + MAP

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Thu Dec 3 22:32:45 GMT 1998

I think the MAP would work, it just would not be returning anything
useful in calculating the fuel.   You would need it after the blower,
or you would have to have a table of boost vs. rpm vs. tps.
and use this to guess at the real pressure in the intake, or
at the airflow.    Basically you would have to enough info to
calcluate MAP.     It would probably be much simpler to just put the
map after the supercharger.

				Roger