Super chargers + MAP

Jemison Richard JemisonR at tce.com
Fri Dec 4 02:35:24 GMT 1998

Bruce,

Just curious.  Wouldn't the turbo spinup time be the limiting factor in
throttle response?  The reason I'm thinking it would be is that a small
carb's air velocity would be entirely dependent on the ability of the turbo
to pull air through it and if the turbo won't spin up velocity through the
carb is not going to be high for some period.

Rick