Super chargers + MAP

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 04:23:37 GMT 1998

 I missed the beginning of the thread..  You could prolly work the
fuel tables to eventually work okay with a 1 bar sensor at the
baseplate, but if this is a roots blower, you will
have flucuations in vacuumm as the rotors gulp air..
  Might send your map-based fuel calcs fer a loop,
due to vac pulses.   ..
MV