Schematic capture

Barry E. King beking at home.com
Fri Dec 4 06:14:47 GMT 1998

There are a few "standards" like EDIF and CIF (although CIF does not
maintain connectivity) but not all CAD vendors support them.  Besides that
they are not graphical display formats and from your message I gather you
want to convey the schematics graphically.

Most packages will output HPGL or PS and from there you have a wealth of
options for converting to pretty much whatever you wish.  Many web sites
seem to be using Adobe's PDF.  There is even a site somewhere that allows
you to submit a document via ftp for distilling to PDF at no charge.

Regards,

Barry