readings eps files

kv at us.ibm.com kv at us.ibm.com
Fri Dec 4 19:24:21 GMT 1998

Is there really such a thing as ASCII  2?  I have heard people say that so
many times but always thought it was just plain ASCII.

Anyway-  eps is basically postscript (an ascii printing language)(some
people use it for more than printing- see Don Lancaster on the WWW).  You
can use several sharware programs to view it  (ghostscript) and you can
likely print it to a postscript printer (just drag or copy the file to a
printer port)   or you can convert it to something else...  my favorite
postscript convertor can be found at http://www.square1.nl/Frames/home.html

They have a 30 day free trial.

Don Lancaster is the postscript hacker Guru (IMHO)---  you can find him at
www.tinaja.com

KV.
  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
    408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com

WLundquist at aol.com on 12/04/98 10:19:38 AM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu