GM HEI computer control

Jim Yeagley jimyeagley at stratos.net
Mon Dec 7 14:17:54 GMT 1998

<<Hello Curtis, fellow Pontiac fan. The only HEI that we can use for Pontiac
EFI is one from a 1980-81  301 engine. Look for the 4 wire connector , pull
the rotor off and as Bruce said there won't be any advance weights or vacuum
canister. I plan to EFI a 1973 350 Pontiac using a 2BBL intake modified for
TBI.>>

Funny you should bring up Pontiacs.  My plans are for EFI and an overdrive
trans in my '75 Grandville.  TBI will be my choice, as I'll have a friend
machine me an adapter for the stock 4 bbl intake.  I also had the question
of the distributor, so this thread is of great interest...

Jim Yeagley
Member:  www.indyram.org