GM HEI computer control

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Mon Dec 7 21:50:25 GMT 1998

I have a 65 tri power manifold that I was thinking about using for  EFI. It
has the small center carb and big outer carbs
I plan on using Cadillac TBI's (4.1 L) for the outside TBI's since the Caddy
used a throttle kicker instead of a IAC. The throttle kicker would be left
off since the outside TBI's don't need idle  control. The  middle TBI would
be a  5.7 L
Type with IAC. OF course I haven't checked if it will all fit. I will use 2
external  drivers triggered from each INJ output
Another throttle position sensor will be used to tell the driver to turn the
injectors on  at approx. 70%  throttle opening
Or I could use the TCC/kickdown output of the 747 to kick the drivers in.  A
progressive throttle linkage will finish it out.