Tri-Power TBI

Gary Derian gderian at cybergate.net
Tue Dec 8 13:03:23 GMT 1998

It seems to me that a tri-power TBI setup would work OK at WOT or center
unit only but getting a good fuel distribution during the transition would
be very difficult.  How is the ECM to know what the air flow distribution is
between the three TBIs?  A small change in throttle linkage would throw it
off.  If all 3 were the same size and worked together at all times, a
reasonable approximation would be to inject an equal amount of fuel into
each.

Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>

EFI. It