I need ECU identification

Sergey Stopov efi335 at mail.ru
Fri Dec 11 13:52:32 GMT 1998

Hi guys!

Sorry  for long writing but it’s very important for me.
Sorry if it is off-topic.

I have some ECU but I don’t know what model is this.

It’s aluminum unit has two connectors: one is blue with 32 pins and second one is pink with two section 24 and 32 pins.

There are  some digit are on the top « GM   16162409   BFWR 220  10/06/97    ISFI-2S »
bar-code:  862409S571610627

This GM unit from Russian car  VAZ 21093i  1,5L  4 cylinders.  EFI  has: MAF,  IAC,  O2-sensor, 60-2 pinwheel synchronization, external monolith spark transformation module  whit Darlington transistors, no-distributor.

I plan use it on my project car and need modification some parameters on EEPROM.

EEPROM   is    DELCO BFWR 3456  28pins in blue plastic case US. PAT   4.784.614  T&B

I think this is GM 161 62 409  ECU, but I open it and have seen on  the  board:  163C749
and I think now is it 16162409 or 1227749 unit.  May be it is same units?

I’ve found on the boad follow devises:

white/black plastic case 8pin
161 755 99
----------

Black  inch x inch  chip   52 pins (13x4)
          185
     16202476
         E87J
KQQVK9717G
---------
Black  inch x inch  chip   52 pins (13x4)
         185
    16163762
        D82R
KQQZZ9719C
---------
Black 2 x 2 cm  chip  52 pins (13x4)
     5263 A 851
         37414
           466
--------
Black 2 x 2 cm  chip  52 pins (13x4)
      70725303
         63565
           466
--------
Black chip 28 pins (7x4)
   A7180751
      12317
 DELCO 466
    KOREA
---------

Quarzes:
2 units    D2277
                 9646
---------
4 3-pin drivers on  cooling bar:

  2248
R720D
25  46

What   load-ability these device have? (I think it’s  injector’s drivers)

----------

5-pin driver on  cooling bar:

QKJ 707
16180566

----------

3  15-pin chips on  cooling bar:

45980     169J
      9703B
----------

9-pin chip on  cooling bar:
72021H94
    34993
        466
----------
15-pin chip on  cooling bar:

          34992
     SINGAPORE
466      717K5DK87
---------

I need information what this devises do?

What pin-out this ECU has? Is it common for alike ECU?

Which of them is processor and  what model? (I think there are two processors on this board)

Have anybody that (or like that) EEPROM’s content and interpretations?

Did you know what vehicles are using this ECU?

The MAF is 3-pin frequency device  98135  1262  2   and bar-code is 83280267153.
I need  data  for out-freq  from air mass are flowing thorough it.  (no air flow it is 500 Hz.)

---------

Refer modification that I’m gonna do:

I need descries idle to 700 rpm (now is 850).
Make spark impulses every 90 degrees crank rotation  on one channel (second channel will be disable).
Max. Rpm  5200 (now is 6500 )

I need this modification in first of all to set this ECU instead carburetor  on V8  5Litres engine.

Feather  may be I have to make some maps corrections when turbo will be bolted on.

If you have this information send it me privately:   efi335 at mail.ru

The best Regards

Sergey  Stopov.