v8 miata

Ross Corrigan zxv at istar.ca
Sat Dec 12 20:29:58 GMT 1998

At 12:52 PM 12/11/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Sorta off topic, but a friend of mine has developed an interest in a V8
>Miata.  There's a company called Monster Motorsports that'll do the
>conversion but it's way expensive and they won't sell any parts.  Every
>reference I can find about V8 Miatas on the internet is a Monster
>conversion.  Surely someone has done this swap themselves???  I'd
>appreciate any pointers to information that anyone might have, like
>magazine articles or a place to buy stuff like motor mounts, etc.
>
>--steve
>
>--
>Steve Ravet

I do know their is a firm on the North Shore of Vancouver(BC/Canada/north
pole;^) that does them but no idea who.  If you get any line on anyone
around here w/ one I'd be more than happy to take some pics/info for you etc.

Ross Corrigan  /  Vancouver, Canada

 '80 327ZX   IZCC#255, Edmonton Z-car Club #44, British Columbia ZCR
Life's a journey, not a destination.. Enjoy the pitstops and maximize the
straights

mailto:zxv at istar.ca     *New ICQ # 11549358
http://home.iSTAR.ca/~zxv/index.shtml
http://207.212.212.139/~corrigan/gearheads/pics/wheels/sirbg.jpg