CDI powerfull multi-spark

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Dec 13 03:50:24 GMT 1998

I ain't seen a spark hurt a motor, but what can happen is that with
a poorer ignition system, that cylinder would have mis fired.  But,
with a good spark that too lean mixture was ignited, and then you
had a problem.
   That's way you should first design an over kill fuel, and ignition
system, then start tuning. IMHO
Bruce