Bruce, quick question.

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Dec 13 05:24:11 GMT 1998

The ole CFi are funny animals, the runners are only like 3/4" square, and I
think
about 75/7" long.  Then there are two versions.  One version had a hole
about three
inches up from the intake port, and ran much better on top.  The [lenum had
some
solable problems also, so as a general answer is worked fine to like 4K,
butt
needed work over that
Bruce