Pressure sensors

Clarence Wood clarencewood at centuryinter.net
Tue Dec 15 20:13:08 GMT 1998

Hi,
  Has anyone built an adjustable fuel pressure regulator that increases the fuel pressure relative to boost?  Would the below discussed NPC-410 work?  Any ideas on how to regulate the fuel pressure using the NPC-410?
  Jegs has one made by Paxton for $143.00.  Has anyone tried this unit?
  I would like to build one but am stumped on how to tie the sensor to the regulator.  Any ideas would be appreciated.