Intake runner lengths

Stuart Bunning stuart at kenelec.com.au
Wed Dec 16 03:33:43 GMT 1998

At 09:37 PM 15/12/98 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

On the FORD it opens by a signal from a EECIV ECU on a daewoo it also opens
by the ECU that happens to be delco. This is why i was chasing after dewoo
BIN on this list a while ago.( nobdy replied) My brother inlaw has a daewoo
but he wont let me pull it apart and i don't have a wiring diagram for it.

I also asked a while ago on the list how can I hook up a shift light on my 808
I actually wanted this to be used to adjust the butterly on my manifold not
to indicate when i need to shift my autometer tacho will tell me that. The
memcal I have in my Commodore is for both auto and manual I connected a LED
upto the TCC output hoping it would be for shift light but it simply acted
as a TCC and came on at about 80km/h minimal load. I have manual only bin's
so i will try them on the bench to see if that will fix my problem.

If all else fails I may try  the coolant temp trick.

Best Regards,

STUART BUNNING
SALES ENGINEER
KENELEC PTY LTD