Water Injection

Barry E. King beking at home.com
Fri Dec 18 15:58:22 GMT 1998

When I say "water injection" I really mean "weater/alcohol injection".
There is a benefit in mixing alcohol with the water up to a point.  Water
and alcohol mix readily.  The alcohol will offer somewhat better combustion
with the water injection.  But only up to a point since volume for volume
the power output from alcohol is less than dino fuels.

Regards,

Barry