730AZTY.bin

Mike Pilkenton mpilkent at ptw.com
Sat Dec 19 01:01:08 GMT 1998

Bob, I have a 92 Camaro 3.1L v6 with a 5 speed tranny that I am putting into
a 72 Opel GT.  How can I read these files (.bin?) you uploaded?  Also can
someone please point me into the right direction as to how to modify these
PROM files and then reprogram my own ECMs.  I'm new to this technolgy but
have a EE background.  I need to reprogram out the VATS, EGR, and a few
other frills I don't need in my application.

Mike Pilkenton