Would you like fries with that order sir?

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Mon Dec 21 08:59:11 GMT 1998

Hydrazine hazard - see rant on Boiler compound - 35% in water is much safer
than neat.

So then I give up one of my secrets and you get greedy!!!

Bunch of Deleted Stuff from Digest message

I agree 100%.I would like to see a discussion of ammonium nitrate (fertilizer)
and
??? injection. Would methanol/ethanol disolve it? Anything else??

For those of us that are monetarily challenged, just put a bottle in the
trunk.

Regards  Tom

Think fertilizer - Ammonium Nitrate NH4NO3 - dry powder - hygroscopic - 118
grams for 100 ml water.  Very hygroscopic.  NH4 - NO3 weak bond  - would blend
well with ammonia and boiler compound - huevo check.

Think Urea - CH4N2O  H2N-C-NH2 dry powder soluble

Think UAN-32 - a liquid blend of Urea and Ammonium Nitrate.

http://www.unocal.com/agriproducts/products/uan.htm

Now it don't take much to figure out how to inject this somewhat heavy liquid
- it only needs a chemist and gonads to try it.

So Tom, think happy thoughts about agricultural chemicals.

The Luddites were RIGHT!!

Habaneros - not just for breakfast anymore