spiralmax

Mike Pilkenton mpilkent at ptw.com
Sat Dec 26 21:16:11 GMT 1998

Wow, what a reply!  They are obviously marketers and not very good
scientists.  Maybe they watch too much Star Trek!  We all know the "laws" of
physics don't change, just our understanding of the complexities.  These
spiral products are a waste of money and absolutely ridiculous to the
have-way intelligent.  Just my 2 cents.

Mike Pilkenton