[Fwd: [Fwd: Spiral Max]]

Aaron Willis darkmonahue at awwwsome.com
Tue Dec 29 10:36:44 GMT 1998

--------------F270DC23233D390E4FF9CC46

From: ITDToy at aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 23:43:22 EST
To: toyracer at kasnet.com
Cc: toyota-mods at cyberauto.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Spiral Max]
Sender: owner-toyota-mods at cyberauto.com

In a message dated 12/28/98 6:13:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
toyracer at kasnet.com writes:

>  	I'm interested in what happened to the Neon with the Nology wires myself.
>  	As for what Magnacor says about other wires; what else would you expect??
>  I have dyno runs that show that Nology wires can make hp.
>  Regards,
>  Stephen Gunter. icq 285675
>  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/7177
>  home of the toyota-mods web ring

  I agree...we ran a set on our SSC Miata with the silverstone BERU plugs and
gained 3mph at the dip at Road Atlanta.  I'd say that's proof! :-)  I think
that most of the problem does come from installation, and also, people not
using a better plug that will take advantage of the extra voltage. Not to
mention increasing gap and advancing timing to take advantage of the extra
spark power.

Again, same here; just my experience with these wires!!
Later,
Dave Negrelli
http://hey.to/itdtoy