Places

Ward Williamson ward360 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 21:35:31 GMT 1998

Scott
  I don't know about mailing list but some neet sites are Accel,
Holly, Motec, And a bunch of others.  Search for "fuel Injection" I
don't know what your interested in but there's some neet stuff also go
to www.docinjector.com and check out to Belair My shop put it
together.  I've got a 73 duster With a fuel injected '95 dodge magnum
engine in it It's also got a Crane cam and an accell Laptop
Programable ECM With the cam it pegged our chassie dyno without a
problem 250 horse @ 4300 rpm and it only gets better after that.  I
think it would make about 300 at the wheels.  Not bad for 19 MPG's
Anyways just search around there's plenty or sites out there
C-ya
Ward