HALTECH E6GM

Iestyn Guest iguest at viewlogic.com
Tue Feb 3 13:09:18 GMT 1998

Hi Guys -

Check out this site.
http://www.haltech.com.au/

This is Haltech's home page.  There is allot of good info here.  They also
have some downloadable demo software just for the E6GM.  I downloaded it and
am sold on the idea.  I am more interested in the F9A however, but both seem
to be good units.

I have not purchased my F9A yet but when I do, I will buy it from Force Fuel
Injection.
http://www.force-efi.com/systems.htm

I have been speaking with Rob at Force Fuel, and he seems very patient with
me and put together a quotation for me on the E6GM at $698.00.  I'm not sure
if this is a good price, but I am willing to do business with him just on
the basis of his good service.

Yesterday I ordered a throttle body and Intake manifold for my small block
Chevy.  I haven't received it in the mail yet, but if anyone is interested I
can let you know in a short while how things turn out.

Hope this helps.

Iestyn Guest.