lsm11 o2 sensor

Jerome Soh soh at smartt.com
Wed Feb 4 08:25:33 GMT 1998

--------------D8E6280CE5D362B003757FAA

> I've heard the price $190 US tossed around, for the
> O2 sensor.

Excuse me for jumping in late here, but is there anything special about
this sensor?  How does the stock 4 wire late model Honda Civic O2 sensor
compare?

I'd also like to know whether I can use the special 6 wire NTK sensor
from a 92 Honda Civic VX on the other Honda Civic engines without
screwing up the readings to the ECU.  If not, would I be able to use it
with something like a Haltech E6A, Accel, etc.?  If not, then I guess
it's for sale :).

(BTW, I got a couple of used 4 wire heated O2 sensors that I'll sell
cheap if anybody is interested).

--
Jerome Soh | 92 Civic VX-R
12752 Southridge Drive | Used Honda Parts for Sale at (updated 28JAN98)

--------------D8E6280CE5D362B003757FAA

begin:          vcard
fn:             Jerome Soh
n:              Soh;Jerome