Accel DFI Calmap Maps for Olds 455 or Chevy 454 wanted

rbraun at mail.enter.net rbraun at mail.enter.net
Wed Feb 4 14:33:19 GMT 1998

Can't help you out with a map, but, if you have the size (lb/hr) of
the injectors in the TB you're using take the stock 350 map and in
off-line edit mode multiply by the conversion factor to use your
injectors.

(22lb/hr X 8 ) divided by (your inj X 4 ) X 100 = % conversion factor

Everyone, does that look right, It's been awhile since I did this.

If you have Calmap V6.2 there's a utility to create a map based on
motor and injector info.

Randy Braun     rbraun at enter.net
91  GTA
82 Firebird