lsm11 o2 sensor

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Thu Feb 5 05:40:45 GMT 1998

Ahh, guess that rules out using the LSM11 sensor as I was just going to
connect it to the aftermarket ECU, but if it needs special electronics its
no good.  I may just stick in a normal O2 sensor for when I want to do some
tuning and racing, and for normal driving shove in a sparkplug to plug the
hole.  Should make it last a little longer, since I currently spend more
time driving to/from events than actually racing.

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com