lsm11 vs NTK sensors

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Fri Feb 6 00:15:06 GMT 1998

> Ahh, guess that rules out using the LSM11 sensor as I was just going to
> connect it to the aftermarket ECU, but if it needs special electronics its
> no good.  I may just stick in a normal O2 sensor for when I want to do some
> tuning and racing, and for normal driving shove in a sparkplug to plug the
> hole.  Should make it last a little longer, since I currently spend more
> time driving to/from events than actually racing.
>
> Dan     dzorde at geocities.com

All is not lost. You can use the new FelPro efi cpu with the NTK wide
range sensor and it works to control a/f at WOT- very nice!
The LSM-11 does not work with FelPro. Have not confirmed with guys at DFI
but have heard they offer same WOT wide range option on new DFI's and
as retrofit.

Regards,

Frank Parker