Does anyone know of a good FI/Ignition system that could be adapted to

bruce plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Feb 7 04:08:21 GMT 1998

87-88 Berreta used a GM 1227730 which as I recall
The Turbo Shop has a program for chip burning,
The 80 Fiat as I recall did have EFI and used GM
components in the distrib, also think the sensors
for temp were standard pipe,  with the 730 you can
drop the Air Vane Sensor, and use the SD.
  The Berretta was a 2.0, so things might be clsoe to
start with.
  Disclaimer this is off the top of my head, which is
covered with a cone shaped hat.  So I'd do more
research before buying anything.
  Bruce   New Road+Track has a does your car
              have character?  test.