Electronic valve control

Joe Chiasson chiasson at hutchtel.net
Sat Feb 7 04:18:30 GMT 1998

Aura (i think its spelt that way), has developed a head. Used to have an
article, they will probably be at SAE in detroit this month, if they have a
pamphlet I will grab it if you want it, and mail it to you.  Don't know how
far they have gone with it or for what engine.   The only thing that I
heard is that EVA systems can't lift the valve fast enough (yet) for high
end applications.

j.