LT4 cam specs

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Sat Feb 7 07:05:15 GMT 1998

Mark Romans wrote:

> Hi Shannon:  Did you buy the  LT4 "Hot" cam?  218 deg int, 228 deg exh @
> .050 lift.  .525 lift w/1.6 ratio rockers.  112 deg lobe centers,  109
> intake lobe center.?  Peak horsepower between 6200-6400 rpm's?
> Mark.

  Yep, that's it. Well, sort of.  Lift and duration match what GM gave me,
but I've got 115 degree centerline, and nothing at all for intake
centerline.  It's in the Chevy high perf. book, but there's no more info
there than what I got from the "high performance analyst" on the partech
line.  Partech is like tech. assistance for GM parts guys.  All I want to do
is install it to spec...  And yes, 24502586 sounds like the right number.
The cam and parts book are at the shop.  I know there was only one hyd.
roller cam with more lift/duration, and it wasn't emissions legal.

Shannen