HALTECH E6GM rebuttal

Tony Cooper tony.cooper at virgin.net
Sat Feb 7 10:06:15 GMT 1998

bruce plecan wrote:

> ref: a bunch of folks
>
> The was no intension on my part about putting down the
> guys who use the aftermarket ECMs.  Just my expression
> of why I use OEM.   Nothin more than that.

None taken Bruce....

>   For my understanding of electronic design is from the Radio
> Shack's little how to books, and Forrest Mimms books.

ANY way of learning, can only be a very good thing. The fact that you
are trying to learn means that you will learn. You will learn 10X the
amount by making mistakes than if it works first time....

Keep plugging away and blowing things up - thats my moto.
(Just tell us about it so we can chuckle and remember when we did the
same things.....hehehehehe)

Tony
--
Sent By Tony Cooper.
email: tony.cooper at virgin.net
Allow at least 10 working minutes for reply. ;)