Looking for Weber-Marelli info

Brent Prindle brentp at email.msn.com
Sat Feb 7 18:49:13 GMT 1998

Since I got out of the software biz a while ago, I would rather not
reinvent the wheel in this case.  And too many other projects keep me
from being tempted.

I spent quite a while poking around the web, and found the
www.dimsport.it site.  Looks like a nice programming system, with nice
displays.  Cost is under $3k.  Does anybody in the US or elsewhere
offer anything like this for Weber-Marelli?  Seems like there is a bit
available for US or Japanese ECUs, but not much for Italian.

Also, does anybody know where I can get good info on the Weber-Marelli
16M controller?  I would love to find a technical or programming
manual.  Calls in the US generate laughter, but I do have some spies
in Italy working on it...

-oo
BrentP at msn.com