lsm11 vs NTK sensors

Jerome Soh soh at smartt.com
Sat Feb 7 18:56:49 GMT 1998

> > 1.  Is the sensor found on a 92 Honda Civic VX an NTK wide range sensor?
> Yes it is NTK.

Good.  So what systems other than the FelPro support the use of the NTK
sensor?

> > 3.  What, in your opinion, is currently the best aftermarket system
> > (bang for the buck) out right now (Haltech, FelPro, Electromotive,
> > etc.)?
> Only have direct experience with DFI and Haltech. IMHO they rate:
>         1 FelPro
>         2 DFI
>         3 Haltech
>         4 Electromotive ( this low from bad cust service reports)

Yeah, I've heard the same thing about Electromotive.  They also haven't
updated their system in quite some time.  How do their direct ignitions
compare though?  I haven't heard anything bad about their ignitions so
far.  As for the FelPro, what features does it have over the others that
make it superior?  Which Haltech system did you have experience with?
If it wasn't the latest E6A, do you think the E6A would have been closer
to the FelPro and DFI?  Thanks for the info.

Regards,

Jerome