Looking for Weber-Marelli info

Fisystems at aol.com Fisystems at aol.com
Sun Feb 8 06:31:15 GMT 1998

What are you trying to accomplish?  I may be able to help with the right
information (ECU #).

Ken Murillo
fisystems at aol.com

<< Since I got out of the software biz a while ago, I would rather not
 reinvent the wheel in this case.  And too many other projects keep me
 from being tempted.

 I spent quite a while poking around the web, and found the
 www.dimsport.it site.  Looks like a nice programming system, with nice
 displays.  Cost is under $3k.  Does anybody in the US or elsewhere
 offer anything like this for Weber-Marelli?  Seems like there is a bit
 available for US or Japanese ECUs, but not much for Italian.

 Also, does anybody know where I can get good info on the Weber-Marelli
 16M controller?  I would love to find a technical or programming
 manual.  Calls in the US generate laughter, but I do have some spies
 in Italy working on it...

 -oo
 BrentP at msn.com