Looking for Windows C++ Guru for h*elp

Webb rwebb at polarnet.com
Sun Feb 8 19:56:32 GMT 1998

Tony -

My only (moose) nugget of wisdom, is that to do that (program in
windows with OWL) -is just masochistic.

OWL was a first attempt (circa 1990 I think) at making windows
programming less backbreaking.  Much better tools are out now
(C++ builder with the free download of the trial version).

The only reason to use it would be supporting an existing
product. If it were me, I'd consider a re-write if that were at
all possible.

my $.02 - sorry I can't be more help
Ron Webb