Electronic valve control

Daren MacDonald dgmacdon at tuns.ca
Mon Feb 9 11:52:03 GMT 1998

Hey guys... I'm a new suscriber to this list but I've been watching
whats going on from a distance... As for electronic valve control...
Check out Finning diesels that power the D10Ns...  I talked with a
Finning mechanic who told me that this is the way of the future.. They
dropped the cam and went strictly solenoid..  Supposedly they are making
some awesome power with this engine and they can control it to keep it
within their warranty limitations..

Wild.. But all things have a disclaimer... I might be all mixed up...
SHINY SIDE UP
Daren Mac Donald
dgmacdon at tuns.ca