O2 LED Displays

bruce plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Feb 11 22:15:07 GMT 1998

The new Popular Electronics has an interesting schematic
on page 55 they use a LM3914, for monitoring a v, the
neat part is that you can set the upper, and lower limits
so for others like me, it's a start if ya wanna just look
at say .75v-.85v, for setting WOT on your SBC,  BBC,
SBF,  BBF, using a GM O2 senor.  By new I mean
Apr 98..  I'd use a 7812, or 7805 voltage regulator
and a 100mfd condenser on each of the 7805..
for powering it.....You'll probably have to/will tinker
with the pots (values) to get your v that interest you.
HTH  Bruce     Cone Shaped Hat Wearers warning
                        3914s can smell really bad, and even
                        sound like a popcorn kernel in a
                        microwave..