Electramotive/Haltech/Motec Fuel Injection - Injected LPG

Michael Bachmann mib at afts.com.au
Thu Feb 12 01:04:59 GMT 1998

Hi everyone,
I'm after some info re the mentioned efi systems.  In Oz, Haltech and Motec are widely available, but I came across someone selling an Electramotive TEC II system recently and have had some trouble locating some info on the system over here.  Does anyone have any good/bad/otherwise experiences with these systems.  It will be used on a Circuit track race car - RA28 'Mustang' Liftback fitted with a turbo 3S-GE engine that due to a 36mm restrictor, will produce ~ 320hp.

I'm also investigating the injection of LPG by using one of the above mentioned systems.  A company here in Oz is working on it, but I believe the injectors come from somewhere in the States.

Also, does anyone have the timing specs for the cams on the 3S-GE and the 3S-GTE, or be able to suggest a suitable grind for the above mentioned application.

Any help on the above subjects will be greatly appreciated.

Michael Bachmann       :-(..!..:-|..?..:-)

Michael Bachmann
Senior Technical Officer				E-mail mib at afts.com.au
Australian Flight Test Services Pty Ltd		tel (+61 8) 8262 6998
Innovation House West				fax (+61 8) 8343 8888
Technology Park				World Wide Web: http://www.afts.com.au
The Levels  SA 5095
AUSTRALIA