coolant question

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Fri Feb 13 07:15:03 GMT 1998

I post this question with great caution.  Anyone who was
subscribing while the last coolant question came up knows
why.

I'm planning a 454 buildup using a 96 Vortec block and want
to use a reverse flow cooling system.  The questions are:
Has anyone got any information about changing a traditional
cooling system to reverse flow, and does anyone know of a
reasonably priced 12V electric pump which will operate
satisfactorily in a cooling system?  Any other thoughts
(within reason) welcomed, including some "why make trouble
for yourself" types to keep my feet on the ground.

Shannen